A special service for ELI institutional members, this monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Three national experts on climate law regularly participate in this series:
Kyle W. Danish, Partner, Van Ness Feldman, P.C.
Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
Manik Roy, Director of Congressional Affairs for the Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The topics discussed during the November 8, 2010 call included:
- Outcome of California's Prop 23
- What state election results tell us about future state and regional GHG and energy regulation
- Impacts of the election on EPA's GHG regulatory agenda
- Future prospects for U.S. climate legislation
- Status of international negotiations prior to the Canc