Why Western Boot Camp? Join us for a stimulating three-day hybrid immersion in environmental law at Western Boot Camp. Designed for new and seasoned professionals, this intensive course explores the substance and practice of environmental law. Western Boot Camp 2023 will take place live in San Francisco, CA (and virtually via Zoom).
Both Western and Eastern Boot Camps provide an excellent overview of environmental law and cover similar material. However, they follow slightly different agendas and have a few other differences:
- Both have top-rated faculty members, who tend to be from the respective region.
- Eastern Boot Camp tends to have more participants and has more intensive networking opportunities.
- Western Boot Camp tends to be smaller and has more personal attention from faculty members.
Here is a typical Western Boot Camp agenda:
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Climate Change
- Energy Law
- Environmental Justice
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Environmental Enforcement
- Environmental Liabilities in Business Transactions
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Ethics in Environmental Law
- Project Development
Information for Western Boot Camp:
NEW for 2023! Optional Convening on 4/6: Conversations About Native American Sacred Spaces (Special Post-WBC Event! Please register early, as this event is open to a limited number of participants)