Join us for a stimulating three-day immersion in environmental law at Eastern Boot Camp. This intensive course for new and seasoned professionals explores the substance and practice of environmental law.
Why Eastern Boot Camp?
Both Eastern and Western Boot Camps provide an excellent overview of environmental law and cover similar material. However, they follow slightly different agendas and have a few other differences:
- Both have top-rated faculty members, who tend to be from the respective region.
- Eastern Boot Camp tends to have more participants, has more intensive networking opportunities, and is slightly more comprehensive in content.
- Western Boot Camp tends to be smaller, has more personal attention, and includes an integrative project.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Energy law and the energy transition
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Environmental Justice
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Climate change law
- Agriculture and the environement
- Ethics in Environmental Law
- Due Diligence Considerations in Transactional Environmental Law
- Federal Chemical Regulation
2023 Eastern Boot Camp Registration, Agenda, and More...
[NOTE: Items below will be updated as information is available.]
2023 Location (2023 Eastern Boot Camp will be IN PERSON ONLY. There will be NO hybrid option.)
2023 Registration Information and Cancellation Policy (We have reached capacity for this event; registration is now closed.)