For the latest details on agenda, faculty, and more, please visit the event website for updates.
- ELI members should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code for a $250 discount on registration (discount only available on full registration and not valid in combination with any other offers, discounts, or scholarships).
- Go to the event site to find information on CLE or group registration savings.
- Scholarships are available for judges, judicial law clerks, law professors, law students, attorneys 65 or older, law librarians, attorneys who work for nonprofit organizations or legal services organizations, unemployed attorneys and attorneys in private practice who seek to learn skills that will assist them in pro bono activities or are in need. You must complete the online application to apply for assistance--pay particular note to deadlines for applications.
- Attorneys licensed for five years or less, or who are full-time employees of federal, state, or local governments qualify for an automatic tuition reduction of 25%. A limited number of full scholarships are available for these attorneys, but an application is required.
- Questions may be addressed to ALI customer service at 800-253-6397 or email@example.com.
This conference is co-sponsored by ALI CLE and the Environmental Law Institute.
Why You Should Attend
More than five decades ago – just after the first national environmental law was passed, ALI CLE and ELI began offering the first national CLE on the subject. Now in our 53rd year, we are still at it: helping lawyers understand the key current environmental law issues that their clients need them to know.
After a two year hiatus, we’re pleased to offer environmental law colleagues an opportunity to get back together in person to explore the latest developments in natural resources (air, water, species), climate, chemical, energy, and environmental justice; and what’s happened with Congress after the mid-term elections, the Supreme Court, the Biden-Harris administration, as well as what the future holds. Our national faculty will keep you current and alert you to changes in the many facets of environmental law affecting your practice and your clients.
Not yet ready to return? Watch the live video webcast and see every session (or just a half-day segment), be able to submit live questions to the faculty, and get access to all of the written materials.
So join us in 2023 – in person or on the web – and start the year off with the best investment you could make in yourself and your practice!
What You Will Learn
Expand your comprehensive understanding and be on alert for the changes underway today and in the future. Even if your practice is specialized, this high-level program will brief you on the key developments arising in each of the major areas of environmental law and their intersections.
A faculty of seasoned private practitioners, senior governmental officials, law professors, and public interest advocates will provide balanced perspectives on the most pressing issues facing today’s environmental lawyer.
The 2023 program is in development; please check back in the fall for updates.
Register today! Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself and your practice.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit private and governmental attorneys who are engaged in the practice of environmental law as well as environmental consultants, in-house attorneys, and public interest attorneys.
Health & Safety
To help ensure attendees’ safety and enjoyment at our in-person courses, ALI CLE will comply with the health and safety standards of our host venues and all applicable government guidelines. Our current on-site safety policies, which may be updated over time as conditions and related advisories change, are outlined here.
Schedule, Faculty, CLE & More
Please visit the event page for the latest information.