This conference is co-sponsored by ALI CLE and the Environmental Law Institute.
Why You Should Attend
In the last five years, we have witnessed a historic intensification of federal and state focus on the incorporation and advancement of environmental justice (EJ). This activity has been particularly acute in two areas: federal and regional approaches to enforcement and permitting, as well as at state and local levels, where a host of new laws, policies, and guidance documents weave environmental justice into the permitting process.
Join us for this three-hour program – available by webcast – for an update and a look into what’s next from leaders from federal, state, and local government, community organizations, and the private sector who regularly navigate this evolving landscape.
What You Will Learn
Through two panel discussions, our diverse faculty of experts will:
- Provide an overview of recent developments
- Help you understand the recently issued National Enforcement and Compliance Initiatives (NECIs) and how EJ considerations impact the permitting process for regulated industries
- Explore the new state EJ laws and policies
- Give insider perspectives from those on the front lines of EJ development and implementation
- Discuss industry responses to these requirements and what it means for the regulated community
Register today! Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself and your practice.
Who Should Attend
Any environmental law practitioner will benefit from attending these practical discussions on the implementation of EJ policies.
Schedule, Faculty, CLE & More
Please visit the event page for the latest information.