This event is free and open to the public but you must register. Note: there is no in-person availability for this event.
- Please REGISTER HERE by September 30.
- Webinar information will be emailed one business day prior to the event. If you are unsure if you can access the webinar via the Zoom platform, please check system requirements prior to registering.
- All times noted are EASTERN Time. The webinar will begin at 12:00 noon Eastern, 11:00 AM Central, 10:00 AM Mountain, and 9:00 AM Pacific.
- There is no CLE for this course.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
An ELI Public Webinar
ELI and leading environmental law scholars will present the Annual Environmental Law Institute Supreme Court Review, on the “First Monday of October,” when the Supreme Court is to formally close the October Term 2021 and begin the October Term 2022.
As leading experts in environmental law, these panelists will offer an overview of key rulings and major take-aways from the Court’s last term, focusing on decisions with significant implications for environmental law. They then will turn to cases that have been granted review or are likely to be considered by the justices in the upcoming term.
To Be Announced
Any materials will be posted as they are received.
ELI members will have subsequent access to any materials and a recording of this session (usually posted within 1-3 business days). If you are not an ELI member but would like to have access to archived sessions like this one, please see the many benefits of membership and how to join.