Hosted by Farella Braun + Martel LLP
235 Montgomery Street, 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA
Join us for a stimulating three-day immersion in environmental law at Western Boot Camp. Designed for new and seasoned professionals, this intensive course explores the substance and practice of environmental law.
Why Western Boot Camp?
Both Western and Eastern Boot Camps provide an excellent overview of environmental law and cover similar material. However, they follow slightly different agendas and have a few other differences:
- Both have top-rated faculty members, who tend to be from the respective region.
- Eastern Boot Camp tends to have more participants, has more intensive networking opportunities, and is slightly more comprehensive in content.
- Western Boot Camp tends to be smaller, has more personal attention, and includes an integrative project.
Here is a typical Western Boot Camp agenda:
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Climate Change
- Product Regulation
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Environmental Enforcement
- Environmental Liabilities in Business Transactions
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Ethics in Environmental Law
- Project Development
Information for Western Boot Camp: