Environmental Law Boot Camp®
Eleventh Annual Western Boot Camp on Environmental Law® March 17-19, 2015
Hosted by Perkins Coie LLP
1201 Third Ave, #4900
Join us for a stimulating three-day immersion in environmental law at Western Boot Camp. Designed for new and seasoned professionals, this intensive course explores the substance and practice of environmental law.
Why Western Boot Camp?
- Both have top-rated faculty members, who tend to be from the respective region.
- Eastern Boot Camp tends to have more participants, has more intensive networking opportunities, and is slightly more comprehensive in content.
- Western Boot Camp tends to be smaller, has more personal attention, and includes an integrative project. Both are top-rated and follow slightly different agendas.
Here is a typical Western Boot Camp agenda:
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Climate Change
- Chemical Regulation
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Environmental Enforcement
- Environmental Liabilities in Business Transactions
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Ethics in Environmental Law
- Project Development
Information from the most recent Western Boot Camp. (This will be updated as information for March 2015 becomes available.)