The ELI Corporate Program is a special membership program promoting environmental leadership in the business community. Many forward-thinking businesses and their environmental professionals currently participate. Program members are involved through their environmental affairs leaders — executives, counsel, managers, engineers, government affairs specialists — in a broad range of activities. Frequently held events include intensive basic skills development courses in environmental law, advanced workshops on environmental management topics, dialogue forums on key policy issues, and innovative environmental management development courses. Members also receive ELI’s educational products and invitations to continuing legal education classes.
By combining the opportunity to participate in top-level dialogues with the most respected professional references and training, ELI’s Corporate Program provides an unparalleled opportunity for your company. Membership in ELI’s Corporate Program will enhance your company’s leadership in environmental protection and sharpen the expertise of your environmental professionals.
For information on joining ELI’s Corporate Program, contact Jessica Werber Sarnowski, Director of Professional Education, at (202) 939-3841.
Program Benefits for ELI Corporate Partners ($12,500/year)
- All of the benefits outlined under the Corporate Associate membership level, plus—
- Complete set of ELI practitioner deskbooks and monographs, as well as a copy of each new one published during the membership year .
- Multiple complimentary enrollments to each of the annual full-day, in-person ELI/ALI CLE national conferences (webcasts also available).
- Complimentary enrollment to each of the two annual ELI Environmental Law Boot Camps®.
Program Benefits for ELI Corporate Associates ($6,750/year)
- All of the benefits outlined under the Corporate Member membership level, plus—
- Complimentary enrollment to each of the annual full-day, in-person ELI/ALI CLE national conferences (webcasts also available).
- One complimentary enrollment to either of the two annual 3-day Environmental Law Boot Camps® West Coast (spring) or East Coast (fall). Additional enrollments are available at discount.
- Copy of each ELI book published during the membership year.
- Subscription to the National Wetlands Newsletter.
Program Benefits for ELI Corporate Members ($3,500/year)
- Online subscription (one physical office) to the ELR - Environmental Law Reporter®. Access includes a print copy of News & Analysis and emailed Daily/Weekly “Update.”
- Access to ELI monthly "Climate Change Briefings," 30-minute teleconference briefs on legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
- Special invitation to semi-annual Corporate Environmental Network meetings.
- Complimentary enrollment to one of the annual full-day, in-person ELI/ALI CLE national conferences (webcasts also available).
- Link to company’s home page via its listing at ELI web site.
- Copy of selected ELI books published during the membership year.
- Individual Associates memberships, which include ELI’s bimonthly environmental policy magazine The Environmental Forum®, weekly @ELI.org email events newsletter, and listings in the online searchable directory, for your environmental professionals.
- Discounts on ELI publications, ELI Boot Camp registrations, and Annual Award Dinner tickets.