Environmental Law Boot Camp®
Eastern Boot Camp on Environmental Law®: CLE Policy
ELI will request pre-approval for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation from states depending on cost and Boot Camp participant requests received by September 29, 2014.
All participants will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance at the course, along with the information needed to report CLE credit in any state. ELI makes no guarantee that the course will be accredited by all states. ELI will have a representative at the course to assist you with your state CLE forms and to offer the required information about the course. To assist with accreditation, participants should fill out the question pertaining to CLE on the course registration form.
Information on the CLE accreditation of this year's Eastern Boot Camp is provided below.
Please continue to check this page for information about approved and pending applications for CLE.
Eastern Boot Camp 2014 has been approved for CLE credit by the following states:
- This course has been accredited by the Colorado Board of Continuing Legal and Judicial Education for a maximum of 22 units of credit, including 1.2 hours of ethics credit.
- This program has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 18.5 hours of credit, including 1.0 hour of legal ethics CLE credit by the Commission on Professionalism.
- The Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission has approved this course for 22.00 CLE hours including 1.00 CLE ethics and professionalism hour.
- The Kentucky Continuing Legal Education Commission has approved this course for 18.5 credit hours including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- This course has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 18.50 total CLE hour(s), with 1.00 of ethics instruction.
- This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 17.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and 1.0 hour of ethics credit.
- This activity has been accredited by the MCLE Committee of the State Bar of Texas for 18.50 Accredited CLE Hours including 1.00 Ethics Hour.
- This course has been approved for 18.5 hours of CLE credit by the Utah State Bar CLE Department, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- The approved jurisdiction policies of California, Hawaii, New Jersey, and New York apply via Pennsylvania.
Applications for CLE accreditation of Eastern Boot Camp 2014 are pending in the following states:
- North Carolina