Environmental Law Boot Camp®
Eastern Boot Camp on Environmental Law®: CLE Policy
ELI will request pre-approval for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation from states depending on cost and Boot Camp participant requests received by September 30, 2013. At this time, ELI plans on applying to the following states for approval: CA, CO, IL, KS, MN, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, and WI. All participants will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance at the course, along with the information needed to report CLE credit in any state. ELI makes no guarantee that the course will be accredited by all states. ELI will have a representative at the course to assist you with your state CLE forms and to offer the required information about the course. To assist with accreditation, participants should fill out the question pertaining to CLE on the course registration form.
Please continue to check this page for information about approved and pending applications for CLE (updated 12/07/13).
The CLE status of Eastern Boot Camp 2013 is as follows:
- This course has been accredited by the Colorado Board of Continuing Legal and Judicial Education for a maximum of units of credit.
- This course has been approved by the Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency of the State Bar of Georgia for mandatory continuing legal education credit in the amount of 18.5 hours, of which 1 hour will also apply in the area of ethics.
- This program has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 18.5 hours of credit and 1.0 hour of professionalism and legal ethics CLE credit by the Commission on Professionalism.
- The Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education has approved this course for 18.5 credit hours including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- The Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission has approved this course for 22.00 CLE hours including 1.00 CLE ethics and professionalism hour.
- The Minnesota Board of Continuing Legal Education has approved this course for 17.50 Standard CLE credit hours and 1.00 Ethics CLE credit hour.
- The Missouri Bar has approved this course for 22.2 Total Credit Hours including 1.2 Professionalism Credit Hours.
- This course has been approved by the North Carolina Board of Continuing Legal Education through its Accreditation Committee for 18.50 hours of CLE credit, of which 1.00 hour will be available to satisfy the professional responsibility/ethics requirement, and 17.5 hours will be available to satisfy the general requirement.
- This course has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 18.50 total CLE hour(s), with 1.00 of ethics instruction.
- The Oregon State Bar MCLE Department has approved this course for 20.0 CLE credit hours including 1.0 hour of ethics credit.
- This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 17.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and 1.0 hour of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit.
- The 22nd Annual Eastern Boot Camp to be held on November 11-13, 2013 has been approved by the Puerto Rico Supreme Court Continuing Legal Education Program for a maximum of 18.50 credit hours, including 1 ethics credits.
- This program has been approved by the South Carolina Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization for 18.5 total CLE credit hours, with 1.00 hour of ethics instruction.
- This course has been approved by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 18.5 hours of credit.
- This activity has been reviewed and accredited by the MCLE Committee of the State Bar of Texas for 18.50 Accredited CLE Hours including 1.00 Ethics Hour.
- This course has been approved for 18.5 hours of Utah State Bar CLE Department CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- Application for approval for this course is pending with the Vermont MCLE Board.
- This course has been approved for 18.5 credit hours including (1.0) credit hours for Ethics by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board.
- This course has been approved by the Supreme Court of Wisconsin for 22 total CLE credit hours, including 1 hour of ethics.
- The approved jurisdiction policies of California, New Jersey, and New York apply.