Environmental Law Boot Camp®
23rd Annual Eastern Boot Camp on Environmental Law® November 10-12, 2014
Hosted by Sidley Austin LLP
Join us for a stimulating three-day immersion in environmental law at Eastern Boot Camp. This intensive course for new and seasoned professionals explores the substance and practice of environmental law.
Why Eastern Boot Camp?
Both Eastern and Western Boot Camps provide an excellent overview of environmental law and cover similar material. However, they follow slightly different agendas and have a few other differences:
- Both have top-rated faculty members, who tend to be from the respective region.
- Eastern Boot Camp tends to have more participants, has more intensive networking opportunities, and is slightly more comprehensive in content.
- Western Boot Camp tends to be smaller, has more personal attention, and includes an integrative project.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Civil and Criminal Enforcement
- Federal Chemical Regulation: TSCA & FIFRA
- Energy Law for Environmental Professionals
- Due Diligence Considerations in Transactional Environmental Law
- Clean Air Act (CWA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Ethics in Environmental Law
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
Eastern Boot Camp Registration, Agenda, and More…