The 2015 ELI Award Dinner will take place on Tuesday, October 20, 2015. Individual tickets will go on sale in August 2015. If you would like to purchase a table or become a Star Sponsor, please contact Melodie DeMulling
Members of ELI’s institutional or individual membership programs who do not have prepaid tables may purchase Star Sponsor tables, regular tables or Individual tickets to the Award Dinner at the discounted ELI member rate. Please read the helpful FAQ section before purchasing tickets. Please contact Melodie DeMulling at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Tables are on sale starting in January 2015:
Star Sponsor Tables for eight: please contact Melodie DeMulling at 202-939-3808 to hear all the benefits of Star Sponsorship.
Prices for a regular table of 8 guests: $4,500
Not an ELI member? Consider purchasing an ELI Associate membership and get a discount on your individual ticket and receive other benefits all year long! (Please note that we can only guarantee that up to four guests will be seated together. If you purchase more than four tickets, you may be seated separately.)
Prices for ELI members:
- Standard: $400
- Government/Public Interest/Nonprofit employees: $200
Prices for non-ELI members:
- Standard: $450
- Government/Public Interest/Nonprofit employees: $250
Please read the following information and the important FAQ before making your purchase:
- You must purchase tickets by Tuesday, October 6, 2015. Credit card payment is required for all table and individual ticket purchases. Reservations are made upon receipt of payment.If you would like to purchase tickets or tables by check, please contact Melodie DeMulling at 202-939-3808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals may purchase up to four tickets (to be seated together unless requested otherwise). If you are purchasing more than one ticket OR if the attendee is not the cardholder, please make sure that the names and affiliations of all attendees are noted during checkout so that the appropriate people are registered for the event. Your guests will not be allowed into the event unless they have been pre-registered. All guest names must be received by October 6, 2015.
- Invoices for table purchases are available upon request. Contact Marcia McMurrin to arrange for an invoice and/or payment by credit card.
- Your preprinted nametag is your ticket into the event and must be picked up at the event registration desk.
- ELI is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, charitable organization listed in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Amounts paid in excess of $175 per person to attend the Award Dinner may be considered a charitable contribution to the Institute and are deductible for federal income tax purposes to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- All cancellations received by ELI by Tuesday, October 6, 2015, will be refunded (less a $35 cancellation fee/ticket). After that date, no refunds will be issued. However, the full ticket price may be considered a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to ELI.
- Tickets and tables must be purchased with payment received no later than Tuesday, October 6, 2015.
Please contact Melodie DeMulling for further information.