A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Vicki Arroyo, Executive Director, Georgetown University Climate Center
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman, PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Congressional Affairs Fellow at the Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The topics discussed during the call included:
- Report on the Durban conference
- EPA's GHG regulations and to what extent they're being brought into the Minibus debate
- Recent decision by U.S. District Court in Washington State re RACT standards for GHGs
- California's LEV proposal
- New Jersey's energy plan
- Next week's CARB meeting on the Low Carbon Fuel Standard
Sorry, no recording of this teleconference is available.