October 15, 2012
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Vice President, Strategic Outreach, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Kathryn Zyla, Director of Research & Policy Analysis, Georgetown University Climate Center
The topics discussed during the call included:
- 9th Circuit decision in Kivalina and 5th Circuit reversal of itself in the Katrina Canal Breaches litigation
- Carbon taxes
- State updates
- Election update
Members may log on to access the mp3 recording.
This ELI Associate Seminar was made possible by the generous support of our members.