July 9, 2012
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Vice President, Strategic Outreach, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Kate Zyla, Georgetown University Climate Center
The topics discussed during the call included:
- California decision dismissing the AB32 challenge
- New York decision dismissing the RGGI challenge
- DC Circuit decision and reaction on the Hill
- More state updates: NH, NJ, NC, IA, CA
Members click here to access the event recording
This ELI Associate Seminar was made possible by the generous support of our members.