June 11, 2012
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman, PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Vice President, Strategic Outreach, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
The topics discussed during the call included:
- Policy and legal issues surrounding California's regulation of emissions from imported electricty under the state's cap-and-trade program
- New decision in Alec L. v. Jackson (Children's Trust case)
- Congressional maneuvering on the renewable portfolio standards
Members click here to access the event recording
This ELI Associate Seminar was made possible by the generous support of our members.