March 12, 2012
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman, PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Vice President, Strategic Outreach, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
The topics discussed during the call included:
- D.C. Circuit case: likely outcomes and implications for future EPA rulemakings
- Discussion about the introduction of Sen. Bingaman's CES bill
Members click here to access the event recording
This ELI Associate Seminar was made possible by the generous support of our members.