February 13, 2012
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Vicki Arroyo, Executive Director, Georgetown University Climate Center
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman, PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Vice President, Strategic Outreach, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
The topics discussed during the call included:
- Update on the GHG NSPS for power plants
- State updates: CA, NY, IN, MD, ME, VA, FL, MI
- Preview of Feb. 28-29, 2012 DC Circuit oral arguments on EPA's GHG rulemakings
- Highlights about the emissions reporting database
This ELI Associate Seminar was made possible by the generous support of our members.