Monthly Climate Change Briefing: September 2014
September 8, 2014
NOTE: This series of briefings is available only to those who are ELI members by virtue of their organizations' support of the Institute. Please consult our list of institutional member firms/consulting groups, corporations, or NGOs to ascertain if you are eligible to join these sessions. For more information on becoming an institutional member of ELI so that you and your colleagues would receive routine access to these briefings, please contact Jessica Werber.
Staying on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena is no small task. As a special service to our institutional members, the Environmental Law Institute provides a series of monthly conference calls with national experts on climate law and policy to keep you up to date and to answer your questions.
Topics addressed in this month's call:
- Colorado decision about considering the social cost of carbon under NEPA
- NY legislature passes Community Risk and Resiliency Act and updates on adaptation efforts in CT and VA
- Gov. Christie moves regulations to formally withdraw NJ from RGGI
- PA Gov. candidate Tom Wolf says PA would join RGGI. Inslee also focused on market approaches
- OH Gov. Kasich signs 2-year freeze on RPS, EERS
- CA passes EV bills (i.e., Charge Ahead California)
- and more...
If you are an ELI member and are logged onto the Members site, you will see links to event materials below. If you are not an ELI member but would like to have access to archived sessions like these, please go HERE for more information about the many benefits of ELI membership.
ELI Monthly Climate Briefings are made possible by the
generous support of our institutional members.
NOTE: This call/recording is for ELI members only. No comments may be quoted
or used without the express written permission of ELI and the panelist.