NOTE: This series of briefings is available only to those who are ELI members by virtue of their organizations' support of the Institute. Please consult our list of institutional member firms/consulting groups, corporations, or NGOs to ascertain if you are eligible to join these sessions. For more information on becoming an institutional member of ELI so that you and your colleagues would receive routine access to these briefings, please contact Jessica Werber.
Staying on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena is no small task. As a special service to our institutional members, the Environmental Law Institute provides a series of monthly conference calls with national experts on climate law and policy to keep you up to date and to answer your questions.
Topics to be addressed in this month's call:
- Assessment of upcoming elections
- Recent cases
- International developments
- Mixed responses from states to EPA's Clean Power Plan
- NE state considering next steps on clean fuels policies
- DOT unveils $3.6B to make transit systems climate resilient in NY, NJ
- IL advances effort for measuring electric utilities' greenhouse gas reductions
- CA, Quebec will link cap-and-trade systems in November auction
Vicky Arroyo, Director, Climate Center, Georgetown University
Kyle W. Danish, Partner, Van Ness Feldman, LLP
Michael B. Gerrard, Professor, Columbia Law School ; Director, Center for Climate Change Law
Manik Roy, Director of Political Assessment, ClimateWorks Foundation
ELI Monthly Climate Briefings are made possible by the
generous support of our institutional members.
NOTE: This call/recording is for ELI members only. No comments may be quoted
or used without the express written permission of ELI and the panelist.