Several key issues emerged as pivotal in ongoing efforts to reform the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). Progress on these complex issues is central to the success of TSCA reform. To foster further discussion of these critical topics, ELI convened a series of issue-specific lunchtime webinars during the summer and fall of 2011 that provided a forum for focused dialogue among key players.
- June 30, 2011: Key Issues for Reform of TSCA
- July 21, 2011: TSCA Reform Series: The Standard of Safety
- September 20, 2011: TSCA Reform Series: Hazard, Use, and Exposure Data
- October 4, 2011: TSCA Reform Series: Chemical Prioritization
- October 26, 2011: TSCA Reform Series: Information Confidentiality (CBI), Availability and Sharing
- November 30, 2011: TSCA Reform Series: Risk Management