The Following of ELI's publications have been translated into Chinese:
Frank B. Friedman, Practical Guide to Environmental Management, 10th ed.
This translation is a product of a partnership with New York University-Shanghai Jiaotong University Center for Chinese and American Legal Studies and the Shanghai People's Publishing House. The publication was made possible through the support of AIG.
The Sustainability Handbook will be translated into Chinese and is also a part of the New York University-Shanghai Jiaotong University partnership. We expect it to be finished early in 2009.
Constitutional Environmental Law: Giving Force to fundamental Principles in Africa 2nd Edition> was translated into Chinese and published inEnvironmental & Resources Law Review, Vol.7by Law Press in Dec. 2007.
The 6th edition of PGEM was translated into Chinese and published in China in 1999. The translation was made possible through the support of USAID.
Environmental Law Reporter Publications:
- Michael B. Cummings, Helping the Dragon Leapfrog: A Survey of Chinese Energy Policy and U.S. Energy Diplomacy at the Crossroads (July 2006)
- Mingqing You, Annual Review of Chinese Environmental Law Developments: 2006 (November 2007)
- Mingqing You, Annual Review of Chinese Environmental Law Developments: 2007 (October 2008)
- Anne Davidson, Joe Johnson, and Ken Rivlin, China RoHS is Serious Business: A Discussion of China RoHS and a Road Map for Compliance ( November 2007)
- Christopher S. Van Wyk, Reinterpreting Confucianism for Environmental Protection in China (2003)
- Zhang Hongjun and Richard J. Ferris, Jr., The Environmental Regulatory Regime of the People's Republic of China: A Primer Addressing Practical Concerns of Foreign Investors (1997)