Environmental Law Boot Camp®
Western Boot Camp on Environmental Law® CLE Policy
For Western Boot Camp, ELI seeks pre-approval for Continuing Legal Education accreditation from California, Kansas, Missouri, Oregon, Texas, and Washington, as ELI receives the highest number of requests for CLE credits for these jurisdictions. ELI will request pre-approval from other states depending on cost and Boot Camp participant requests received at least 45 days prior to the event. All participants will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance at the course, along with the information needed to report CLE credit in any state. ELI makes no guarantee that the course will be accredited by all states. ELI will have a representative at the course to assist you with your state CLE forms along with the required information about the course. To assist with accreditation, participants should fill out the question pertaining to CLE on the course registration form.
Please continue to check this page for information about approved and pending applications for CLE.
Western Boot Camp 2014 has been approved in the following jurisdictions:
- ELI certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California.
- The Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission has approved this course for 22.5 CLE hours including 1.00 CLE ethics and professionalism hour.
- This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Missouri Committee on MCLE in the amount of 22.8 credit hours, of which 1.2 credit hours will apply to professionalism, ethics, or malpractice prevention credit.
- This course has been approved by the Montana Commission of Continuing Legal Eduation for 19 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- The course has been presumptively approved for 18.0 North Dakota CLE credits, plus 1.0 ND Ethics credit (or 19.0 ND CLE credits).
- ELI is an accredited provider in Pennsylvania, and the course is therefore pre-approved for Pennsylvania CLE credit.
- This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 19 credit hours, of which 1credit hour will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit.
The course has been approved for 19.0 credit hours including (1.0) credit hours for Ethics by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board.
- This course has been approved by the Wyoming State Bar for 19 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
Note: The approved jurisdiction policies of Alaska, Hawaii, New Jersey and New York apply, i.e.these jurisdictions recognize the course's pre-approval in Pennsylvania.
Western Boot Camp 2014 accreditation applications are pending approval in the following jurisdictions:
- New Mexico