December 12, 2011
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Vicki Arroyo, Executive Director, Georgetown University Climate Center
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman, PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Congressional Affairs Fellow at the Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The topics discussed during the call included:
- Report on the Durban conference
- EPA's GHG regulations and to what extent they're being brought into the Minibus debate
- Recent decision by U.S. District Court in Washington State re RACT standards for GHGs
- California's LEV proposal
- New Jersey's energy plan
- Next week's CARB meeting on the Low Carbon Fuel Standard
Sorry, no recording of this teleconference is available.
This ELI Associate Seminar was made possible by the generous support of our members.