April 11, 2011
Monthly Climate Change Briefing
A special service for ELI institutional members, this half-hour monthly conference call provides a valuable way to keep on top of the legal and policy developments in the climate change arena.
Panelists for this month's event were:
- Kyle Danish, Van Ness Feldman, PC
- Michael B. Gerrard, Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nikki Roy, Congressional Affairs Fellow at the Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- Kate Zyla, Policy Director, Georgetown University Climate Center
The topics discussed during the April 11, 2011 call included:
- AIR v. CARB
- Wisconsin rollback on wind, Maryland progress on wind
- New Hampshire RGGI, California Renewables Portfolio Standard
- How different types of legislative initiatives (i.e., Rockefeller and Stabenow) would affect EPA activities
- Congress's votes on Upton-Inhofe
- EPA report on black carbon
Members may log on to access event mp3.