Umbrella Banks Searchable Database
The umbrella database has eight categories of information for each umbrella bank (see below the search form). Many umbrella agreements do not include information for each of these categories. Therefore, many search results will not contain all the categories as fields that do not contain data are not displayed.
Upon clicking “Search” all the records in the database fitting the search criteria will be displayed in an abbreviated form. To view more detailed information on a particular umbrella agreement, click on the name of the agreement.
The detailed umbrella agreement information includes:
- Location: state, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers district
- Bank Establishment: agreement status, date established, authorizing legislation
- Bank Basics: agreement type, total number of sites approved (including sold-out sites), total acres approved (including those sold out), geographic service area, are sites used to compensate for 404 impacts, and if yes, sites specified
- Sponsor Information: agreement sponsor and contact information
- Credit Information: credit definition, specify if other, credit definition ratios, upland credit availability, advance sale allowed, and advance sale specifics
- General Bank Operation: site selection criteria, sponsor activities, debiting activities, success criteria, replacement ratios, and in-kind/out-of-kind specifications
- Financial Assurances: type of financial assurances, specify if other, assurance length, financial assurances for long-term maintenance and monitoring, and additional financial information
- Monitoring, Maintenance, and Long-Term Management: maintenance requirements, monitoring requirements, length of monitoring period and/or long-term management, contingency plans, and long-term ownership
Last updated December 2001.