In-Lieu-Fee Searchable Database
ELI has created a database with seven categories of information for each in-lieu-fee program (see below search form). Many in-lieu-fee program agreements did not include information for each of these categories. Therefore, many search results will not contain all the categories as fields that do not contain data are not displayed.
Upon clicking "Search" all the records in the database fitting the search criteria will be displayed in an abbreviated form. To view more detailed information on a particular bank, click on the name of the bank.
The detailed bank information includes:
- Location: state, corps district
- Establishment: sponsor, sponsor requirements, administrator
- Basics: number of completed projects, number of constructed and pending projects, total number of acres of permitted losses under the program, total number of acres replaced, total number of feet of permitted losses under the program, total number of feet replaced, does the program have delineated service areas, and if yes, description of service area
- Contact Information: contact information
- General Operation: replacement ratios, how the replacement ratio is determined, how the fee amount is calculated, and success criteria
- Real Estate Provisions: protection mechanisms
- Financial Information: entity holding funds, funds to date, and date of information
Last updated December 2001.