ELI Public Interest Program
ELI created the Public Interest Program to ensure that the Institute’s professional dialogues and projects involve representatives from citizens organizations. This unique individual membership program for public interest environmental organizations provides an interactive exchange of expertise and professional resources. There are two tiers to the membership program — organizations can choose to join as full ELI Public Interest Members or as an ELI Public Interest Friend (see below for a list of benefits for each membership level). Click HERE for a list of Public Interest members.
For more information about ELI’s Public Interest Program, please contact Marcia McMurrin.
Program Benefits for ELI Public Interest Members*
- An online subscription to ELR — the Environmental Law Reporter®, ELI’s flagship environmental law reporting service. Subscription includes a 50-person site license for one office location: complete access to the ELR web site, ELR Updates (daily and weekly), monthly ELR News and Analysis.
- Up to 10 individual subscriptions to The Environmental Forum®, ELI’s award-winning policy journal.
- Access for up to 10 individuals to the ELI Associates Directory. Each staff member or volunteer (up to 10 total) you choose to involve will be individually listed in the Associates Directory.
- Invitations to ELI seminars and the annual ELI Policy Forum, via the emailed @ELI.org. Past events available via downloadable MP3 files.
- A free subscription (upon request) to the National Wetlands Newsletter, ELI’s journal covering the law and management of wetlands, floodplains, and coastal areas.
- ELI Research Reports available for free download.
- Priority consideration for tuition scholarships to the annual ELI/ALI-ABA course of study on Environmental Law.
- Invitations to attend ELI Environmental Law Boot Camps® and ELI Skills Workshop in Public Interest Environmental Law at a substantial discount.
* Annual dues to join as an ELI Public Interest Member are $750. ORDER HERE.
Program Benefits for ELI Public Interest Friends*
* Annual dues to join as an ELI Public Interest Friend are $135. ORDER HERE.
View a complete listing of our Public Interest Program members.