Purchasing Tickets and Tables
Ticket sales for the 2013 ELI Award Dinner are now closed.
Members of ELI’s institutional or individual membership programs who do not have prepaid tables may purchase Sponsor tables or Individual tickets to the Award Dinner at the discounted ELI member rate. Please read the helpful FAQ section before purchasing tickets.
Please contact Melodie DeMulling at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Star Sponsor and Sponsor Tables for eight, please contact Melodie DeMulling at 202-939-3808.
Not an ELI member? Consider purchasing an ELI Associate membership and get a discount on your ticket and receive other benefits all year long! (Please note that we can only guarantee that up to four guests will be seated together. If you purchase more than four tickets, you may be seated separately.)
Prices for ELI members:
- Standard: $400
- Government/Public Interest/Nonprofit employees: $150
Prices for non-ELI members:
- Standard: $450
- Government/Public Interest/Nonprofit employees: $200
Please read the following information and the important FAQ before making your purchase:
- You must purchase tickets by Tuesday, October 8, 2013. Pre-payment is required for all table and individual ticket purchases. Reservations are made upon receipt of payment.
- Individuals may purchase up to four tickets (to be seated together unless requested otherwise). If you are purchasing more than one ticket OR if the attendee is not the cardholder, please make sure that the names and affiliations of all attendees are noted in the “Shipping/Special Instructions” box during checkout so that the appropriate people are registered for the event.
- Invoices for table purchases are available upon request. Contact Marcia McMurrin to arrange for an invoice and/or payment by credit card.
- Your preprinted nametag is your ticket into the event and must be picked up at the event registration desk.
- ELI is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, charitable organization listed in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Amounts paid in excess of $150 per person to attend the Award Dinner may be considered a charitable contribution to the Institute and are deductible for federal income tax purposes to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- All cancellations received by ELI by Tuesday, October 8, 2013, will be refunded in full. After that date, no refunds will be issued. However, the full ticket price may be considered a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to ELI.
- Tickets and tables must be purchased with payment received by Tuesday, October 8, 2013.
Please contact Melodie DeMulling for further information.
Read ELI’s Charitable Registration information.