Western Boot Camp on Environmental Law®
For Western Boot Camp, ELI seeks pre-approval for Continuing Legal Education accreditation from California, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, and Washington, as ELI receives the highest number of requests for CLE credits for these jurisdictions. ELI will request pre-approval from other states depending on cost and Boot Camp participant requests received at least 45 days prior to the event. All participants will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance at the course, along with the information needed to report CLE credit in any state. ELI makes no guarantee that the course will be accredited by all states. ELI will have a representative at the course to assist you with your state CLE forms along with the required information about the course. To assist with accreditation, participants should fill out the question pertaining to CLE on the course registration form.
Hours of Instruction for 2013 Boot Camp Course
Please continue to check this page for information about approved and pending applications for CLE (updated 4/12/13).
Western Boot Camp 2013 was approved in the following jurisdictions:
- This course has been approved by the New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 19 hours of credit.
- This course has been approved for 19 hours of Utah State Bar CLE Department CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- ELI certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California.
- This course has been approved for 19 hours of Washington MCLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit.
- This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 18 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and 1.0 hour of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit.
- This course has been approved by the MCLE Board of the Supreme Court of Illinois for 19 total CLE credit hours including 1.00 Professional Responsibility credit hour.
- This course or a portion thereof has been approved by the Alabama State Bar Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for a maximum of 19 hours' credit.
- This course has been approved by the Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency of the State Bar of Georgia for mandatory continuing legal education credit in the amount of 19 hours, of which 1 hour will also apply in the area of ethics.
- The Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission has approved this course for 22.5 CLE hours including 1.00 CLE ethics and professionalism hour.
- This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 19 credit hours, of which 1credit hour will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit.
- This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Missouri Committee on MCLE in the amount of 22.8 credit hours, of which 1.2 credit hours will apply to professionalism, ethics, or malpractice prevention credit.
- This course has been approved for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education credit by the Oklahoma Bar Association in the amount of 23 credit hours, of which 1 credit hour will apply to legal ethics credit.
- The approved jurisdiction policies of Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, New Jersey, and New York apply.