Environmental Law Institute (ELI) GSA Contract Number GS-10F-0330-P
ELI is on the GSA Environmental Services Schedule for SIN 899-1: environmental consulting services.
ELI OVERVIEW. Utilizing the GSA Schedule federal agencies may issue RFQs (request for quotes) and award work in a relatively quick, but competitive manner.
Environmental Law Institute GSA Contract Number GS-10F-0330-P (899-1)
For more information on ELI’s GSA Environmental Services capabilities, contact Loretta Reinersmann, ELI Controller, who will be happy to help you with all your needs. (firstname.lastname@example.org; 202-939-3830).
ELI is an internationally recognized, non-partisan research and education center working to strengthen environmental protection by improving law and governance worldwide. It has played a pivotal role in shaping the fields of environmental law, policy, and management, domestically and abroad. ELI’s work conducts impartial analysis of important environmental issues for opinion makers, including government officials, environmental and business leaders, academics, members of the environmental bar, and journalists.
The following is a list of services the Environmental Law Institute offers:
SIN 899-1: ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- Endangered Species, Invasive Species, Biodiversity and Wetlands Analysis
- Watershed Governance and Wetlands Analysis
- Environmental Program Management and Environmental Regulation Development
- Non Point Source Pollution Prevention Analysis
- Economic, Technical and Risk Analysis
- Homeland Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- Pollution Prevention and Innovation Analysis
- Environmental Management Systems and Analysis
- Identification and Mitigation of Threats to Sustainability
- Environmental Justice Implementation
- Information Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Environmental Planning and Smart Growth Analysis
- Environmental Compliance and Enforcement Metrics Analysis
- Permitting Systems Evaluation
- ISO 14000, Environmental Management Systems Evaluation
- Management of Stakeholder Participation
- Stakeholder Education
- Evaluation of State, Local and Federal Environmental Programs
- Program Implementation Assessment
- Management and Dissemination of Information
- Strategic Targeting and Information Collection
- Compliance and Enforcement Program Assessment
ELI on GSA
GSA Environmental Services Overview and Information