2011-2012 Environmental Law and Policy Annual Review Conference
This year, we held two conferences. One on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC and one at Vanderbilt University Law School in Nashville, TN.
Washington, DC Conference
Pictures from the conference are available here.
WHEN: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm, April 13, 2012
WHERE: Russell Senate Office Building Room 385 (SR-385), Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
- Daniel A. Farber, Sho Sato Professor of Law and Chair of the Energy and Resources Group, University of California, Berkeley
- Alexander Golub, Project Director, Metroeconomica
- Michael Goo, Associate Administrator for the Office of Policy, Environmental Protection Agency
- Gordon Woo, Catastrophe Risk Consultant, Risk Management Solution
You can find a copy of Professor Farber's PowerPoint presentation available here.
You can find a copy of Alexander Golub's PowerPoint Presentation available here.
Eyes on a Climate Prize: Rewarding Energy Innovaton to Achieve Climate Stabilization
- Jonathan H. Adler, Johan Verheij Memorial Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Tim Brennan, Senior Fellow, Resources for the Future
- Larry Cooper, Program Executive, NASA Centennial Challenges Program
You can find a copy of Tim Brennan's PowerPoint presentation available here.
You can find a copy of Larry Cooper's PowerPoint presentation available here.
What Climate Change Can Do About Tort Law
- Douglas A. Kysar, Professor of Law, Yale Law School
- James Anderson, Social and Behavioral Scientist, RAND Corporation
- David Buente, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- David Doniger, Policy Director, Climate and Clean Air Program, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Ellen Peter, Chief Counsel, California Air Resources Board
You can find a copy of David Buente's PowerPoint presentation available here.
Vanderbilt University Law School Conference
WHEN: February 23, 2012, 12:00 pm CST
WHERE: Flynn Auditorium, Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, TN
Residential Renewable Energy: By Whom?
- Joel B. Eisen, Professor of Law, University of Richmond School of Law
- Reagan Farr, Vice Chairman and COO, Silicon Ranch Corporation
- Matthew Kisber, President and CEO, Silicon Ranch Corporation
- Jim Purcell, Energy Services Manager, Nashville Electric Service
- Stephen Smith, Executive Director, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
You can find a copy of Professor Eisen's PowerPoint presentation available here.
For more information on previous conferences, please see our Past Events page.